Enginiety is the leader of SAP Hybris Commerce technology on the Polish market. Our clients are leading Polish and foreign companies from the telecommunications, tourist and retail sectors.
Salary:11000-20000 zł gross
// If you:
- want to take part in the implementation and design of an e-commerce application
- like working with the client and know how to develop a system’s business specification,
- find it easy to actively participate in running a project,
- want to work with the client’s additional partners,
- already had the opportunity to develop and keep system documentation,
- are willing to take responsibility for a new project
- like to create applications, especially Enterprise ones
- know what it means to work closely with a tester team, an analyst and a project architect,
- present your observations and arguments in a coherent and clear manner
- are fluent in Agile methodology (SCRUM),
send your CV and get to know us better at an interview
- know or want to get to know the Hybris platform, in particular as regards e-commerce,
- framework Angular 1.x, 2+/React (or other) is familiar to you,
- have good knowledge of design patterns,
- have heard of SASS, LESS, Stylus,
- are familiarised with e-commerce projects or Enterprise applications,
- are capable of solving complicated technical problems.
// We are looking for person who:
- is communicative and likes to know ‘why’,
- is curious, inquisitive and constantly keen on learning,
- knows that every problem has a solution, and analytically and creatively approaches any problem,
- knows jQuery and already worked with CSS 3,
- uses TypeScript,
- can communicate in English.
Senior Frontend Developer
Salary:11000-20000 zł gross
// What is important to us?
Our team! Your development is our development. That is why we value a good working atmosphere and the opportunity to constantly develop our skills. Our main goal is to build well-coordinated teams of experienced engineers working on leading e-commerce systems. We want to take part in fascinating Polish and international projects, while maintaining the character and atmosphere of a small agile company.
We offer you:
- a full-time job under a contract of employment,
- attractive renumeration of PLN 11.000 – 20.000 PLN gross depending on your competencies and experience,
- private medical care, MultiSport card and life insurance,
- English training,
- flexible working time,
- exceptional corporate culture and a very experienced team,
- work with the latest technologies on dynamically developing Polish and European e-commerce projects,
- top-quality working equipment – a computer with a docking station, a high-quality monitor and all necessary peripherals,
- possibility of professional development by taking part in trainings, certifications and conferences,
- a well-supplied bookcase – if you do not find anything you need, we will order it :),
- a place of work in a newly renovated office with amenities, i.e. a fully equipped kitchen with a professional coffee maker or a top-class football table,
- regular integration events – off and on site.
We strive to ensure that our company is made up of closely-knit and open people, and we consider a low staff turnover our success.