Enginiety is the leader of SAP Hybris Commerce technology on the Polish market. Our clients are leading Polish and foreign companies from the telecommunications, tourist and retail sectors.
Salary:5000-15000 PLN gross
// If you:
- is serious about maintaining the quality of his/her work in cooperation with the team
- wants to participate in the implementation of an e-commerce application and design its elements,
- likes to work with the client
- feels good with active participation in the implementation of the project,
- wants to cooperate with additional partners on the part of the client,
- has already had the opportunity to create and maintain system documentation,
- knows what it means to work with a team of testers, an analyst and a project architect,
- presents its observations and arguments in a matter-of-fact way,
- works easily in the Agile (SCRUM) methodology.
- you have the knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, RWD (at the level of self-building small applications as part of team projects)
- you know what SASS, LESS or Stylus is,
- you have had contact with projects from the e-commerce world
// We are looking for a person who:
- is communicative and likes to know ‘why’,
- is naturally curious and has constant willingness to learn,
- knows that there is no situation without the solutions and approaches to the problem in an analytical and creative way,
- can communicate in English.
Salary:5000-15000 PLN gross
// What is important to us?
Our team! Your development is our development. That is why we value a good working atmosphere and the opportunity to constantly develop our skills. Our main goal is to build closely-knit teams of experienced engineers working on leading e-commerce systems. We want to take part in fascinating Polish and international projects, while maintaining the character and atmosphere of a small agile company.
We strive to ensure that our company is made up of closely-knit and open people, and we consider a low staff turnover our success.
We offer you:
- full-time job in the form of a contract of employment,
- attractive financial conditions depending on your competences and experience in the range of PLN 5000 – 15000 gross,
- private medical care, MultiSport card and life insurance,
- English course,
- flexible working time,
- unique corporate culture and a very experienced team,
- work in the latest technologies on dynamically developing e-commerce projects from Poland and Europe,
- excellent quality work equipment – a computer with a docking station, a high-quality monitor and all necessary peripherals,
- the possibility of professional development through participation in trainings, certifications and conferences,
- a library – if you do not find the item you need, we will order it :),
- a place to work in a newly renovated office with facilities, i.e. a fully equipped kitchen with a professional express or a tournament-class table football;
- regularly organized integration events – away and on-site.
If you think that our cooperation would be great, but you meet only some of our requirements, just let us to know you and submit your application.