Case study - TUI Poland
- Company: TUI POLAND
HEADQUARTERS: WARSAW, POLAND
- INDUSTRY: TRAVEL, BOOKING, AIRLINES
- PRODUCTS: TRAVEL AND HOLIDAY SERVICES
- EMPLOYEES: OVER 500
Customers expect unique, personalized experience during the whole customer journey – from the moment they search for the right place to visit until they return home happy, thinking about the next trip.
Travel companies do not control this part of the customer journey anymore. Tourists want to make it their own: get inspired with personalized communication, find the right trip fulfilling their dream criteria and get the expected level of service when booking, preparing for the trip, during the stay and after the return.
ENGINIETY implemented SAP Hybris Commerce to support TUI with the business transformation driven by this changing customers behavior.
“By cooperating with an experienced partner and using SAP’s tried and tested platform, Hybris, ENGINIETY can successfully deliver value to their clients. Because we did not need to worry about any technical problems, we could focus only on what is truly important. The team works according to the Agile methodology, which enables it to react to market changes immediately and quickly introduce new functionalities by continuously adapting the roadmap to the current market expectations and client needs.”// Adrian Mazurek, Head of eCommerce, TUI Poland
Reaching New Heights in Traveler Satisfaction with the SAP Hybris Commerce Solution
- Improve customer experience with accurate search, content rich destinations and hotel descriptions to increase conversion rate and online sales
- Grow direct business with digitally enabled customers
- Reduce cost of operations
WHY SAP HYBRIS COMMERCE
- Omnichannel in the DNA of the SAP Hybris Commerce solution that fits TUI brand strategy to build and engage customers channel irrespectively
- Personalization with Behavior Targeting
- Scalability and flexibility
- Deployed first phase of SAP Hybris Commerce in just seven months
- Improved the performance and accuracy of search thanks to real-time integration with external offer engine
- PCM as single source of truth for hotels, destinations, services and offers content for all the channels: web, mobile, assisted service in traditional channels, etc.
- Personalized experience based on customer unique profile, history of engagement with TUI
- Increase sales of ancillaries: flight class, preferred plane seats, insurance, car rental, etc.
- MyTUI: self-care application for all customer data